We have recently launched the second version of our platform on spanish science altmetrics, InfluScience. Here, we gather the most socially influential spanish papers published within the last 5 years. Dive into InfluScience2, reloaded.
What do we measure exactly?
- Media influence, through mentions in the news
- Educational influence, through Wikipedia mentions
- Social influence, through Twitter mentions
- Political influence, through mentions in policy reports
In this second version, we have included more than 400,000 WoS publications from the period 2017-2021. With the information about their influence, we have created profiles and rankings taking into consideration our InfluRatio indicator for:
- Researchers and papers
- Universities and hospitals
For more detailed information, visit our website: https://influscience.eu/